Now you can purchase hosting, website solutions and more with a variety of payment methods.
Ready to buy? Use PayPal!
You've definitely seen PayPal at eBay and scores of other leading online merchants -- and now Boomdia.com has it.
PayPal is one of the safest, most widely accepted ways to pay for your purchases on the Internet. It lets you use funds from either your bank account or credit card; and you can use it with confidence: Your transactions are protected by PayPal's sophisticated fraud prevention system.
All you need is a PayPal account to get started. Don't have one yet? It's fast and easy to set up; in fact, you can do it while you complete your Boomdia.com purchase.
- In the shopping cart under "Select Payment Method," choose "PayPal Account".
- Click "Checkout."
- Click "Go to PayPal" to log in to your existing account or to create a new one.
- Verify that Boomdia.com is the merchant from whom you are purchasing.
- Accept the merchant agreement.
- When you receive your transaction ID number, click "Back to Merchant" to return to our site and finishing checking out.
That's it. Using PayPal at Boomdia.com really is that easy!
Your cash is welcome here.
Internet purchasing has been reserved for folks who use credit cards. Not at Boomdia.com.
We understand plenty of people don't use credit cards. If you're one of them, you're welcome here, and can pay via a simple Bank Transfer. Simply review the "Bank Transfer" Service Agreement and then:
- Shop for the products, and services of your choice
- Add your selections to the cart
- When you come to the Payment Options section, select "Bank Transfer"
- Finish your checkout
- Open the generated invoice and pay the amount over via electronic funds transfer or cash deposit.
- Go to "My Account" and activate the services you've purchased
It's that simple!